API New Diamond PDC Bits for Oil Gas Well Drilling
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: any type
- Certification: API
- Type: PDC Bit
- Usage: Well Drilling
- Trademark: Superior Brand
- Specification: size from 3 7/8" to 26"
- HS Code: 82071910
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Taper-length
- Material: Diamond
- Color: Gold, or as Your Requirement
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases for Sea Shipment
- Origin: China
The main structure features:
1. Tungsten carbide matrix PDC possesses high wear resistance and impact resistance.
2. Parabolic crown profile and maximises junk slot area can clean bit better, and prolong the bit working life.
3. Applying hydraulics balance design, 5 renewal nozzles and reasonable nozzles locating angle can gain ideal fluid field in well bottom, fully clean and cool cutter, and prolong the cutter working life.
4. Non-symmetry blade arrangement enhances drilling well balance.
5. Optimization for cutter shape, slant angle, cutter numbers prolong the cutter working life in combination with high quality PDC cutter, and improve ROP and drilling efficiency.
6. It can be used on rotary or down hole motor.
7. High HIS is recommended.
|Bit Specification||Recommended Operation|
|Size||No. of blades||Size of cutters||No. of Nozzles||Gauge Length||Connection||Rotation|
|Weight on Bit||Flow|
|8 1/2"||5||13||4-8||2-3||4 1/2||60-350||25-120||25-38|
|9 1/2"||5||13||5-8||2-3||6 5/8||60-350||25-120||30-40|
|12 1/4"||5||13||5-8||2-4||6 5/8||60-350||30-140||40-60|
|17 1/2"||5||13||6-10||2-4||7 5/8||60-300||30-200||40-70|
PDC bit uses polycrystalline diamond compacts (PDC ) as cutters .
Cutting edges of PDC cutter have self-sharpening ability .and the cutter can penetrate into formation at relatively lower WOB and achieve high ROP by disintegrating formation rocks with shearing action .
PDC bit employs cutters of different shapes and sizes ,different cutter density ,cutter exposure ,cutter placement ,and matching hydraulics for obtaining best performance in various formations .
PDC bit can be used for rotary drilling or down hole motor drilling applications