- Model NO.: Drill Collar
- Surface Treatment: Polish
- Certification: BS, BIN, API
- Material: High Manganese Steel
- Trademark: superior
- Specification: 1/4′ ′ to 500′ ′
- HS Code: 82071990
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Non-magnetic Drill Collar
- Usage: Oil Mining, Well Drilling
- Color: Golden and Other Colors
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package or as Your Requirements
- Origin: China
(1) apply a drill bit to the drill bit;
(2) to ensure the necessary strength under compression conditions;
(3) to reduce the drill bit vibration, swing, and beating, so that the drill work smoothly;
(4) control wells oblique.
Descriptions of oil drill collar:
1) Standard: API 7-1
2) Size: 3 1/8"--11"
3) Length: 10'--31'
4) Material: AISI 4145H,AISI4145H mod, Mon-mag material
Contact me: Yilia
A drill collar is a device used in the drilling of oil wells for weighting the drill bit, enabling it to drill through rock. It is a bar made of solid steel, either plain carbon steel or a non-magnetic steel alloy, drilled lengthwise to permit the passage of drilling fluids. A drill collar forms the lowest element of a drill string, which encompasses all the elements of a down-hole process from the surface to the rock bit.
Beijing superior Drilling Equipment Co., Itd is a comprehensive enterprise set PDC bits, tricone bits production sales. The company was founded in 1989, covers an area of 27 acres, is located in the vast expanse of Hebei Plain, is located in the central area of the major oil fields, unique geographical location, has a strong design, development and production capacity.
Sitio web: http://superiorbit.com/