8 1/2 ′′ PDC Bit with 4 Big Blades for Hard Rock Driiling Tools
|FOB Price:||US $400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $400/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Pdc bit
- Certification: API
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Wood Drilling, Well Drilling, PCB Drilling, Metal Drilling, Masonry Drilling
- Trademark: Superior
- Specification: 3′′-26′′
- HS Code: 8207191
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Stub-length
- Material: Diamond
- Color: Golden
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Hebei China
"Quality First, Customer Foremost" is the permanent principle we are adhering to and we are looking forward to establishing long-term mutual business partnerships with customers around the globe.
- Matrix PDC bit with six blades of parabola crown profile and with middle cutter density.
- With interchangeable screw nozzles.
- Asymmetrical blades arrangement and special load-balanced cutter arrangement design improve bit stability and therefore higher ROP.
- Non-plane interfaced diamond/carbide cutters absorb effectively high stress and minimize cutter fracturing and wearing.
- Both tilted and cauterized nozzles design improves bit cleaning and prevents bit balling, thus to improve ROP.
- Can be used on rotary or down hole motor drilling.
- Suitable for soft to medium hard formation.
- High HIS is recommended.