- Model NO.: Tricone Cones Hole Opener
- Certification: API, Eacc
- Type: Metal or Rubber Sealed
- Usage: Well Drilling
- Trademark: superior
- Specification: 3 3/4 "(95.3mm)~26"(660.4mm)
- HS Code: 8207199000
- Customized: Customized
- Length: 3"-72"
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Color: Blue, Red, Customized
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package or as Your Requirements
- Origin: Hejian, China (Mainland)
Roller cone hole openers are specifically designed for horizontal, rock drilling applications. Extensive tool performance experience combined with the pooling of hole opener expertise from various industries (directional crossing, mining and oil field) has aided in designing and manufacturing a proven line of horizontal hole openers for the trenchless construction industry. Our approach to tool application analysis and tool set-up recommendations includes cutting structure selection, hydraulics and torque and drag analysis. This comprehensive approach enables us and the contractor to minimize the number of reaming passes and optimize hole opener performance.
Benefits of drilling a smaller pilot hole and then using a hole opener are:
The ability to use less powerful equipment than that required to drill the large diameter hole; Straigher holes result from the smaller pilot hole; Better clearing of cut material.