- Model NO.: Coring Bit
- Certification: API
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Well Drilling, PCB Drilling, Metal Drilling, Oil Drill
- Weight: 4-780kg
- Transport Package: Woden Case
- Origin: Beijing China
- Customized: Customized
- Length: Taper-length
- Material: Diamond
- Color: Golden
- Trademark: Superior
- Specification: 3′′-26′′
- HS Code: 8207191
"Quality First, Customer Foremost" is the permanent principle we are adhering to and we are looking forward to establishing long-term mutual business partnerships with customers around the globe.
Introduction of Impregnated diamond bit
1. The impregnated diamond bits are the most commonly used bits in the
mineral exploration industry as they have the widest range of application.
2. Impregnated Diamond Core Bits are manufactured with very small, high
quality sythetic diamonds, mixed evenly through a metal alloy matrix.
3. The matrix erodes away at the same rate as the diamonds become worn
and rounded. Thus new sharp diamonds are exposed to continue cutting
through the rock rock.
Features of Impregnated diamond core bit
1. High wear resistance and impact-resistant toughness
2. Long drilling life
3. High drilling efficiency
4. Labor intensity can be reduced
Drill soft to hard rock, widely used in all kinds of drillings for prospecting, water and electricity building and construction industry of road, railway, bridge and building taking out core to examine stake, etc.