7 1/2′′ Matrix PDC Bit IADC 432 Oil Gas Well Drilling Equipment
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 432
- Usage: Metal Drilling, Well Drilling
- Color: Golden and Other Colors
- Cutters: 13mm
- Gauge Length: 2-3
- Trademark: Superior
- Specification: 6′′-17 1/2′′
- HS Code: 8207191
- Type: Impact Drill
- Certification: API
- Blades: 8
- Nozzles: 4-8
- Connection API: 3 1/2-75/8 Reg
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Hebei China
- Matrix PDC bit with six blades of parabola crown profile and with middle cutter density.
- With interchangeable screw nozzles.
- Asymmetrical blades arrangement and special load-balanced cutter arrangement design improve bit stability and therefore higher ROP.
- Non-plane interfaced diamond/carbide cutters absorb effectively high stress and minimize cutter fracturing and wearing.
- Both tilted and cauterized nozzles design improves bit cleaning and prevents bit balling, thus to improve ROP.
- Can be used on rotary or down hole motor drilling.
- Suitable for soft to medium hard formation.
- High HIS is recommended.